From the kitchen of the Capitol Area Winnies of Pennsylvania
Cherry Pie Bubble Up Casserole
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 13 X 9 casserole dish.
- Open the biscuit can, separate the biscuits and cut each into four equal pieces. Place the biscuit pieces into the casserole dish.
- Pour the pie fililng over the biscuits and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix milk and powdered sugar until smooth and drizzle over the top.