From the kitchen of the Capitol Area Winnies of Pennsylvania
Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 10 cups water
- ½ cup baking soda
- 1 egg
- Coarse salt
- Cut pizza dough into 6 parts. Roll and stretch each part into a long piece. Cut that into six small pieces.
- Add baking soda to water and bring to a boil. Add the dough pieces and boil for 20 seconds.
- Place pieces on a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg and top with coarse salt.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 10 – 11 minutes or until nicely browned. Serve with mustard.