From the kitchen of the Capitol Area Winnies of PA
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls Ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- 16 whole frozen peach slices
- 1 can Sprite, 7-Up or Mountain Dew
- 1 ½ stick (3/4 cup) butter
- Extra butter, for the pan
- 1 ¼ C sugar Whipped cream or ice cream, for serving
- 2 t vanilla extract
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in the pan.
- Melt butter, then add sugar & barely stir. Add vanilla, stir once or twice, then pour the entire mixture over the rolls/peaches in the pan.
- Pour ¾ of the can of Sprite around the edges and in the middle of the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.