To Register for GNR 2017, please fill out the following form. A WIT Club staff member will contact you after receipt for payment information. You can also download the form and mail it to the WIT Club.
Confirmations will be e-mailed as registrations are received.
Make check(s) payable to WIT Club. Payment must be in United States currency or exchange equivalent.
Mail payment and registration form to:
2017 Grand National Rally
P.O. Box 268
Forest City, IA 50436
Please call the WIT Club at 641-585-6874 or 1-800-643-4892, ext 1 if you have any questions.
*Note: Deduct $35 from fee if postmarked by April 7, 2017. Add $35 to fee if postmarked after June 30, 2017.
- Cancellation requests received by Monday, June 19, 2017 will be subject to a $50 fee.
- Cancellation requests received June 20, 2017 or after are non-refundable. Requests received after the deadline will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Refunds are not a guarantee. Funds will be reimbursed via credit card.
- Cancellation requests must be received by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred), fax 641-585-6703, or by letter in order to be processed. The effective date of cancellation is determined when this communication is received. A telephone call is not sufficient in processing a cancellation.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after receipt of cancellation for refund payment.
Parking Area Descriptions
- 30 AMP
- MERCHANTS ROW - An area set aside for WIT Club members, staying in coaches from which they sell only COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED articles. Sales are subject to Iowa Sales Tax. Contact Heidi Fedders, WIT Club Coordinator, 641-585-6874, for registration and more information on Merchants Row. Add $10 to Registration Cost (25’ x 40’). Merchants Row parking is based on seniority.
- CRAFTS ROW - An area set aside for WIT Club members, staying in their coaches from which they sell only HAND CRAFTED articles. Sales are subject to Iowa Sales Tax. Contact Heidi Fedders, WIT Club Coordinator, 641-585-6874, for registration and more information on Crafts Row. Add $10 to Registration Cost (25’ x 40’). Crafts Row parking is based on seniority.
- LOWER D - Large sites/30 amp. Limited # available.
- ACCESSIBILITY PARKING - Extended to members who have physical disabililties preventing their participation in activities unless parked in the accessibility area.
- 50 AMP
- SECTION E - Large sites. Limited # available. Open to all members in 36'+ RVs.
- SECTION C-50 - Large sites, car parking next to coach. Limited # available (70’ x ‘35).
- Dry Camping
- (NON-ELECTRIC AREA) Generators may run from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Special Interest & State/Province Row
- MILWIT CLUB - Open to members of the MILWIT Club who are active or retired military and their spouses.
- WIT SINGLES CLUB - Open to singles.
- WIT LEO CLUB - Open to members of WIT LEO, past and present law enforcement officers.
- NO-TOW-BAGOS CLUB - Owners of Rialtas, LeSharos/Phasars or '02-'04 Vistas/Sunstars.
- WIT 365 CLUB - Open to members of the 365 Club, members living in their unit at least six months out of the year.
- WIT RADIO CLUB - Open to members of WIT Club Amateur Radio.
- PRESIDENTS CLUB - Open to WIT Presidents Club members.
- WIT RODs CLUB - Open to members of WIT RODs Club.
- CLASSIC WINNEBAGO CLUB - Open to RVs at least 20 years old.
- STATE/PROVINCE ROW - All state/province rows open to all members in 40' or less RVs. If larger, please ask for details.
- COMPACT COACH - Open to Era, Navion, View, Reyo, Via, Travato, Trend and Viva product owners.
- Winnie Bs - Open to Winnebago Touring Coach product owners.
- TOWABLE - Open to SunnyBrook or Winnebago brand towable product owners.
- WIT RIDERS - Open to members of WIT Riders motorcycle club.
- HANDICAP CLUB - Open to members of the Handicap Club. Club members will be given first priority in the accessibility parking area.
No car parking next to unit except in accessibility parking area & Section C-50. Special Parking Permit to be displayed in vehicle at all times.
Please notify Heidi for special needs consideration: Must have proof of disability, e.g. photocopy of parking permit.