From the kitchen of Saundra Abel of the Du-Bol Winnies of Florida, W159184
Oriental Shrimp Salad
- ½ Lb. cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, cooked, drained
- 1 C finely diced celery
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 2-3 T lemon juice
- ½ t curry powder
- ¼ t each onion salt & pepper
- 1 can (3 oz.) chow mein noodles
- ½ C salted cashews
- Salad Greens
- Cut any large shrimp in half. Put shrimp in large bowl. Add peas & celery
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, curry powder, onion, salt & pepper. Add to shrimp mixture. Toss thoroughly. Chill for about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add noodles and cashews. Toss lightly. Serve at once over salad greens.