From the kitchen of the Capitol Area Winnies of Pennsylvania
- 1 box brownie mix, enough for an 8 X 8 inch pan
- 24 Oreo cookies
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 12 muffin cup baking pan with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked Oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have leftover brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin.
- Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.