From the kitchen of Sheryl Sweet, W170381 of the Du-Bol Winnies of Florida
1. In a large bowl, mix together Fritos, Chex, pretzels, and nuts.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the sugar and corn syrup, stirring to help it along. Bring it to a boil and boil for 4 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the butter mixture over the top of the Fritos mixture and toss to coat.
4. Place into a large roasting pan (or aluminum pan for easy clean up) and bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for 8 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and stir. Bake for 8 more minutes.
6. Pour contents of the roasting pan onto a parchment paper or wax paper-lined countertop and let cool.
7. Break into smaller pieces and then sprinkle with M&Ms. Store in an airtight container. Keeps for about a week.